Never has it been so important to maintain our usual hygiene regime and we have some added extras to reassure you that we are all doing what we can. We have also adopted safe distancing measures so we can all safely resume to enjoying the things we love to do.
• All team members are strictly required to wear face masks at all times
• As per the local law, please ensure that you also wear a mask when you arrive and depart from our dining venues
• All team members are checked for signs of fever when they arrive and depart work
• We also require all of our guests’ temperature to be screened when they arrive at our dining establishments
• All team members and guests have unlimited access to hand-sanitizer to be used before, during and after service and we encourage everyone to wash their hands as much as possible
• All team members who handle food must wear gloves and a surgical mask at all times
• All dining tables in our venues maintain a distance of 2-metres from each other, after each guest departure, surfaces are sanitized
• Our larger tables can facilitate small groups of 4 diners per table maximum with a 1-metre space between guests. The remainder of tables are for 2 diners only
• Buffets at our popular brunches and barbecue evenings will be modified so our service team will serve you at individual cooking stations. There will be no self-service for now
106/46 Moo 3, Surin Beach Road,
Cherng Talay, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Tel: +66 76 316 500
Fax: +66 76 316 599
Reservations and reception:
Sign up to receive updates about Twinpalms Hotels & Resorts events and promotions.