CRITERIA FOR TRAVEL
Who can travel to Phuket from abroad?
• Vaccinated foreign travelers from low and medium risk countries
• Unvaccinated children under 12 years old
• Unvaccinated children between 12 years old and 18 years old (Rapid Antigen Test on arrival is required)
• Unvaccinated adult travelers will be required to undergo mandatory quarantine at any ASQ Hotels in Phuket for 14 days
Phuket SandBox Requirements
• Vaccine Certificate/proof of vaccination
• ThailandPlus alert application on mobile phone
• RT-PCR test before arrival and during your stay in Phuket
• COVID-19 Insurance
• Use your hotel booking confirmation to apply for your
Certificate of Entry (COE) issued by Thai Embassy/Consulate
• Full vaccination at least 14 days prior to your departure to Thailand and not more than 12 months.
Important Things to Remember
• You must stay in a SHA+ accredited hotel in Phuket only (there are 419 hotels).
• The hotel booking at an accredited hotel must be at least 14 days.
• You must fly directly to Phuket from abroad.
• If you are staying less than 14 days in Phuket, you must fly out of Phuket to an international destination.
• If you are staying for 14 or more days in Phuket, you will then be able to travel to any domestic destination in Thailand.